KEEPING YOU (AND US) SAFE:
We are committed to providing a safe and hygienic environment for our guests and staff to enjoy. Our team are going above and beyond to adhere to government restrictions whilst offering the same epic service and products you know and love.
With additional cleaning, health checks and safe socialising practices in place, you can sit back and relax knowing we’ve got you covered.
The following measures are in place to ensure your safety:
– Capacities are limited to 20 people inside (10 per enclosed space) and up to 50 people outside
– Tables are separated by a minimum of 1.5 metres
– Our team members will conduct a thorough cleaning schedule throughout our spaces (paying special attention to high risk areas such as door handles and bathrooms)
– Hand Sanitiser will be available throughout our venue
– All communal cutlery and water stations have been removed, we will bring cutlery and drinks to your table
– We will update our procedures daily in line with government recommendations
What we ask of you:
– If you feel unwell, please stay at home. We will be serving up amazing food and bev for a long time so would love to see you when you feel better!
– Please respect other customers’ space by distancing yourself when using the bar or toilets in venue
– Go cashless at the bar and where possible “Tap the card”
– Arrive a little earlier to sign up and register for entry (this is a legislation condition)
– Please respect our team’s direction, they are there to keep you (and us) safe!